Wednesday, March 25, 2015

So Little Time...

Is it just me or have the days been FLYING by??  It seems like I am still caught back in January and its almost April.  Triston and Carters birthdays are coming right up, April 2nd and April 18th.  We are having a joint party for them the last weekend in April.  It is going to be a LEGO theme and one of the moms in Tristons class had a lego theme for her sons party too, so she is letting me use all her stuff! :)  AWESOME!! 

I have had lots of wreath orders, which is exciting to me!  I have been surprised that people are as interested as they are!  :)  Makes me happy!! :)  I started at this salon from being referred there by a friend, and now I have made wreaths for several people in it!  It seems like everytime I go in there to drop them off, I get new orders!  Awesome! :)  Here are the latest few I have done.  A lady wanted the main color to be seafoam with some leopard in it, so I did this one.  I glittered the sides of the P also, and it looked great!  I loved it!

This next lady wanted birds, gerber daises, and a happy bday sign in it!  So here it is...

Lastly, the lady who ordered this STOOD ME UP!!!  #rude #lame #why???  But anyhow, I was happy that I was able to sell it on the garage sale sites regardless of her stupidity.  It worked out well because I actually sold it to the first lady who had bought a wreath from me when I first started all this stuff!  It was perfect! :) 

Anyway, enough with that, :) I took a pic of Kyndal the other day because she is slowly becoming infatuated with her "binkbink" or pacifier, just like I used to be.  I need to get a pic of her holding two in each hand with a bottle in her mouth, lol, because I have a pic of me like that when I was her age.  But the other day, she was walking around with one in her mouth and one in her hand.  She had to keep that extra one around! LOL!  Shes so cute :) :)  Then as I was taking her pic, Jace said "Take my picture momma" so I couldn't resist! :)



The boys have been in branson for the past week with Brooke and they had a blast.  Josh and I and Jace and Kyndal missed them terribly!  They came here last night for the first time in a week and Jace was so happy! :)  But they had to go to soccer practice, so they didn't have too much time to hang out! :(  Im not too sure about this soccer league theyre in!  It is pretty demanding of a 6 and 7 year old.  They practice twice a week and some of their games are going to be double headers.  Two games of soccer in one day seems like a lot to me for kids that age.  I dunno, maybe im just too relaxed about it, but it seems like that is a bit much for their age bracket.  But as long as theyre enjoying it, I suppose I will stay out of it.  They are both doing really well, which is great!  I am happy that theyre both loving it and it seems they like soccer more than basketball!  hmmmm...I disagree, but oh well!  Hopefully it wont last! ;)

Then the other day we took a wreath I made for Emily over to Jobugs and I took my veil to Emily because she was thinking about using it.  So as it turned out we snapped a few pics of Kyndal in it!  She is so adorable!! :) :)  I must save this photo for her wedding day! :)  Oh and here is a pic of her flower girl dress for emilys wedding!!  AHHHH she will be too cute in it :)  CANT WAIT!


 
But that is about all from around here! :)  I will update later!  Have a lovely day! :)
  
 photo d0e04041-2262-45f7-8245-3793ce7c5929.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I didn't know she was gonna be the flower girl - fun! That's exciting!! That first pic of Jace with the broom = hilarious! And all the wreaths turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete