Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter, everyone!!!  Church was so great today!  It is so nice to know how GOOD God is!!!  How does He love us so much?  It baffles my mind when I stop and think about it.  I think about ALL I have done and even with Him knowing all of it and all I will do, He still LOVES me, more than anyone else!  That.  is.  AWESOME!!

Anyhow, I didn't get a pic of all the kids, which breaks my little heart.  They looked so cute.  When we got home from church, I realized that and Triston and Carter had already gone with Brooke, so I could only get pics of Jace and Kyndal!  But they're so cute too! ;)

(Notice her cute toenails :) :):))

Yesterday, we had an easter egg hunt at Jobugs house.  The kids had great fun!  Babaw made her "bunny cake" that she made all the time for us back in the day!  I have a pic of me getting all the icing off of it when I was like 3 and as it turned out, Jace did the exact same thing! :)  made me smile!  So I got a pic of him doing it.  Now I just have to find the one of me!  But the kids all got lots of easter eggs and candy and they had a great time.  Then we sat down for some cake and ice cream while the kids devoured their candy!  Needless to say, they LOVED it! :)













As far as the craft front, I have been making a few chalkboards for people!  I have been loving the way theyre turning out! :)



Not quite finished yet with Baylors, but im close!  I think these are so much fun to do, they just take so long!  Hopefully every one I do, I will get to do faster!  Eventually ill be quick and they will actually be worth my while, lol!   Everyones gotta start somewhere I guess! :)  I have a couple new wreaths also. :)




Anyhow, that is really about all I have been up to lately!  The kids are growing fast!  We are nearing the end of the school year!  Triston had his birthday on the 2nd and they had practice that night, so we had to celebrate on a different day...sometime next weekend!  Bc this weeked was nuts! They had a soccer game at 10:00 then a birthday party for Nathaniel (in Carters class) and they went to that from 11-2ish and got home right as the little ones were getting up from their naps and then we headed to Jobugs for easter egg hunting, then met Dad and Josh for dinner and home and bed.  So then Sunday is easter and they went to church and lunch with us and then T&C went home with Brooke to go have easter egg hunts with her family.  So yes, next weekend we will celebrate birthdays!  Hopefully! lol!  There is another bday party for one of the kids in carters class next weekend also and they will have a soccer game!  So we will see!  We will celebrate at some point! :)  Anyway, hope everyone has had a great Easter!!!  Til next time.....

 photo d0e04041-2262-45f7-8245-3793ce7c5929.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment