Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rage...

So i guess the concept of your hormones being WAY worse during pregnancy is true.  I concede defeat! LOL!  Yesterday i had a crying session over my insurance and doctor bills & it was totally unnecessary.  even right now, looking back on it, i have no idea why i cried over it so uncontrolably.  but i did.  then today during our staff meeting, a couple topics came up that made me want to scream.  and i got very irritated in the meeting...and was rude...and not myself.  and all the girls laughed at me, LOL!  oops!  theres a few things going on here at work and some people being unkind to my dad (which, if you know me, thats the QUICKEST, FASTEST way to get on my BAD SIDE!!)  but i am having a more difficult time dealing with them & their nonsense now as opposed to a few months ago.  i mean, i know my dad can stand up for himself & i also know he has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!  and so for the nimrods to be mad/rude/hateful/downright evil to him, is not something im prepared to tolerate!! (hehe, linds) seriously, i am to the point where i want to have a sit down chat w/some people & let them know my feelings & i dont have a single doubt in my mind that my timidness (during confrontation) would DISAPPEAR & i would LET THEM HAVE IT!!!  however, i cannot do that.  i know God's wrath is far better then me getting my own, but i just really really hope im around to see it come rainin down on them before too long.  cant wait!!  but anyhow, i just never really knew that your emotions were this out of wack while pregnant.  guess ya learn somethin new everyday! :)  but basically all that to say, dont mess with my dad right now, i could go on a rampage at any moment.  LOL! 


 photo d0e04041-2262-45f7-8245-3793ce7c5929.jpg

1 comment: